So you’re looking to purchase an Ergoflex mattress but you’re not quite sure if you should yet?
Well our Ergoflex mattress review has you covered.
We don’t like to flex, but here’s a break down of our awesome review:
- The Ergoflex 5G Memory Foam Mattress
- Risk Free 30 Night Trial
- Care Instructions
- Delivery & Returns
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Environmentally Friendly
- Payment Options
1. The Ergoflex 5G Memory Foam Mattress
What is the super sounding Ergoflex 5G memory foam mattress all about?
Ranked as one of Australia’s best 5 mattress in a box, this mattress comprises of 5 layers:
- Machine washable TENCEL outer cover which is also anti-bacterial
- Inner cover that protects the mattress
- A 9cm top layer of visco-elastic high-density memory foam that provides great support, a comfortable sleep and zero partner disturbance
- 5cm Cool-Sleep airflow layer that regulates your body temperature
- A supportive impact resistant durable 9cm layer of high resilience foam. This solid foundation ensures the longevity of the mattress
The Ergoflex anti-allergenic medium/firm firmness mattress is not only friendly to a wide range of sleepers but also to those who suffer from asthma or allergies.
Ergoflex Australia flexes on it’s competition:
Dr Mark Craig mentions one can manage back pain by using the pressure relieving Ergoflex memory foam mattress.
It is the ideal mattress for those who suffer from neck, back or shoulder pain.
Rated as one of the top 5 memory foam mattresses for 2019, the Ergoflex mattress is offered at the following sizes and prices:
- Single: $687
- Long Single: $703
- King Single: $727
- Double: $959
- Queen: $1,119
- King: $1,279
The current Ergoflex promotion of 20% off has been applied to these prices.
2. Risk Free 30 Night Trial
Okay so you’ve purchased the Ergoflex mattress and taken the risk.
But as the title suggests…
It’s a risk free trial.
So it’s all good 🙂
You may be thinking:
“But Mattress In A Box Reviews, many other companies offer more than a 30 night trial”.
Yes we know and there’s some good news coming your way:
If you contact the people at Ergoflex, they’ll happily extend your trial period.
3. Care Instructions
To ensure you care for your Ergoflex mattress during the 30 night trial and beyond…
Here are some care instructions:
- Make sure to wash the machine washable outer cover at 30 degrees
- Every 3-6 months flex your muscles and rotate your mattress
- If you tend to spill things or your children wet the bed, or you children spill things whilst wetting the bed, you can buy their waterproof mattress protector
4. Delivery & Returns
The mattress is delivered free of charge and the trial period starts when you receive the mattress.
Please note: If you live in rural locations across Australia, free delivery is not available.
Ergoflex customers also benefit from:
- Next day delivery
- Custom delivery date selection
- Premium week day after-hours and Saturday morning deliveries
There is a premium delivery fee of $99.95
Make sure you keep the mattress in tip top condition alongside your proof of purchase and if you aren’t happy with it after 30 days:
You get to return it free of charge.
However, there may be a return fee depending on where you live.
Just use their postcode checker and if there are any fees, it’ll be best to contact the Ergoflex team to sort it all out.
Really important things to keep in mind:
- There is a one mattress per household return limit
- The 30 day trial is not available for the majority of regional Australia locations. If you do live somewhere regional, it’ll be best to contact Ergoflex and double check if you’re covered
- The trial is not available for businesses or commercial entities
5. 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
So you’ve made the commitment like many others and have decided to keep your Ergoflex mattress.
But where do you stand if something were to happen to your mattress?
Ergoflex covers any manufacturer defects by either repairing or replacing your mattress.
If you think there is an issue with your mattress but you’re not quite sure if it’s a manufacturer defect or just natural wear and tear, it’d be best to contact the Ergoflex team.
The mattress will not be covered if:
- There is any damage due to an accident or negligence
- You are not the original purchaser of the mattress
- The tag has been removed from the mattress
If you do get your product repaired or replaced, your warranty will not be renewed or extended.
How to qualify for the 10 year warranty:
Simply register your product with Ergoflex within 30 days of receiving your receipt.
6. Environmentally Friendly
When it comes to the environment and their customer’s health…
Ergoflex is on the lookout.
Their high quality mattress in a box has attained two great certificates:
Having this certificate means that the foams within the mattress are produced without things that are harmful including mercury, lead or ozone depleters.
Now this super awesome certificate means that:
The fabric of their product has been tested and is free from harmful levels of over 100 substances that are known to cause harm to human health.
So if you decide to return your mattress, where does it end up?
The kind people at Ergoflex make sure your mattress ends up in 1 of 3 locations:
- Their charity of choice RizeUp
- Women refuges in either the Hunter Valley or Newcastle
RIPPA stuff Ergoflex!
8. Payment Options
Ergoflex offers the traditional online payment methods including:
- American Express
They have also teamed up with Zip Money to offer customers a flexible interest free monthly payment option.
This allows you to buy your mattress when you would like to and pay it off gradually.
Ok We’re Done Flexing
How was our Ergoflex mattress review?
Help the community and share your thoughts and mattress shopping experience today.