Your pillow has more influence on your sleeping experience than you probably think.
So how do you pick the best pillow Australia has to offer?
Even with the best mattress, if your pillow causes your neck to rest awkwardly while you sleep, you can wake up feeling worse than you did before going to bed.
A pillow's impact on your rest makes choosing one a vital task.
Our Top Picks
For Sore Necks
For Neck Pain and Headaches
Memory Foam Pick
However, it's not enough to simply walk into a store and leave with any pillow. The selection process needs to be considered.
Imagine long hours sifting through the top pillow makers in Australia trying to find a pillow that's well-made to suit your preference.
You probably wish that someone did all the work to get the best possible option for you.
We've done just that.
Hours of research later…
We present you with the best pillow in Australia.
Here are the Best Pillows Australia
A Detailed List of the Best Pillows Australia
1. Best Pillow For Sore Neck Australia - Ergoflex HD
No one wants to wake up with a sore neck in the morning. Unfortunately, that could happen if your pillow isn't doing its job of aligning your spine correctly.
Ergoflex, a prime Australian mattress maker, might be the fix.
Best Pillow For Sore Neck
Why Ergoflex HD is the Best Pillow For Sore Neck Australia
Ergoflex HD pillow's high-density foam structure works at relieving pressure on your neck. If you love the Ergoflex 5G mattress, then you might love this because they both contain the same high-density memory foam core.
This pillow accommodates your neck, allowing it to maintain its natural position through the night.
Effectively, no crooked neck positioning means no awkward neck position-induced soreness.
Ergoflex HD pillow costs more than the market average and might not fit if you're on a tight budget.
- Ergoflex HD pillow: $179.99
Don't forget to visit their website to see if you can catch any promotional offers to save money.
Ergoflex HD pillow contains the same high-density memory foam in its 5D mattress. High-density memory foam like the one in this pillow provides better support.
It adjusts to fit in your natural neck curves. That means it doesn't force your neck to take unnatural positions, making it excellent for dealing with a sore neck.
Pillow Cover Type and Benefits
The natural Tencel cover of the Ergoflex HD pillow is excellent if you're suffering from allergies. Tencel fibre has hypoallergenic and antimicrobial properties.
The manufacturing of Tencel fabric utilises wood and less energy making it an eco-friendly option. It's also a breathable fabric, helping to eliminate heat build-up.
Inadequate pillow support results in neck and back pain. That's because it interrupts the natural spinal curvature, which could mean aches in the mornings.
Unlike low-density alternatives, Ergoflex HD pillow cradles yet supports your neck so that you get that weightless pressure-free feeling.
You can use your Ergoflex HD pillow hassle-free. There's no need to plump your pillow each time you want to go to bed. The visco-elastic core doesn't shift or settle in other areas, thus eliminating this problem.
Cleaning your pillow is a breeze. Just take off the Tencel cover, toss it in your washing machine, and it's as good as new. This easy cleaning helps you swiftly deal with dirt build-up.
Your body size and sleeping style would usually determine the ideal thickness for you. However, pillows between 4-6 inches are traditionally best at supporting the neck.
The Ergoflex HD pillow is 12cm, suitable for most sleeping styles.
- No variety: You can't adjust or choose a style or loft that suits you. This single size is restrictive
- Pricey: Ergoflex costs a bit more than the market average. It makes up for this with its fantastic features
- It might be too firm: If you're used to softer pillows, you might not like the transition. Instead, consider other softer pillows on our list
- Firmness: This pillow has a firm rating to give your head and neck the support it needs
- Standard size: You don't need to spend more on a pillowcase because this pillow will fit into any standard pillowcase you own
- Durable: The high-density memory foam core is built for long-term use. It also has an inner cover that contributes to the pillow's longevity
- Pain relief: This pillow's combination of firm support and comfort helps maintain natural spinal curvature and reduce pain
Final Product Statement
Australian mattress manufacturers stay true to their quality with the Ergoflex HD pillow. The high-density memory foam structure contours to your spine's curves so you can rest without soreness. It's indeed the best pillow in Australia.
2. Best Pillow For Neck Pain And Headaches Australia - Ecosa 3D Adjustable
If you're considering getting an Ecosa 3D adjustable pillow, you want to read this section. This adjustable pillow has unique features that set it apart from other options.
Let's dive in.
Ecosa 3D Adjustable
Best Pillow For Neck Pain And Headaches
Why Ecosa 3D Adjustable is the Best Pillow For Neck Pain And Headaches Australia
If your pillow is too high, low, hard, or soft, it might not be giving you the right support.
The result is often headaches and neck pains in the morning.
Ecosa 3D adjustable pillow solves this problem. It has three removable layers, allowing you to alter the mattress thickness and softness to suit your sleeping style or preference.
Ecosa 3D pillow is pretty affordable and might be your go-to if you need a cheaper option.
- Cost: $120
You can get this price if you head on to their website to cash in on the ongoing sales. You could also save money when you buy more than one pillow.
We're all different, so how can the same generic pillow serve us all?
The star feature of the Ecosa 3D pillow is the adjustable height. You get removable pads that help you alter the pillow's height to suit your needs.
The perfect height also helps you match the right neck curvature to satisfy you better.
This pillow's support comes from the activated charcoal memory foam layer. The memory foam moulds to you your neck so you can settle in comfortably.
Also, the infused charcoal is excellent for absorbing moisture and dissipating heat.
A breathable 3D structure covers the memory foam. This layer allows airflow for better heat distribution. The final top cover on your pillow is a removable, easy to maintain outer enclosure.
This pillow has curved memory support to fit with the natural curve of your neck. This way, you can enjoy the cushion better without unnecessary pressure on that body part.
The ergonomically contoured design of the Ecosa 3D pillow ensures that your neck isn't twisted to unusual positions that could translate to neck pain in the morning.
Neck Pain and Headache Relief
If your headaches and neck pain is due to an uncomfortable pillow, Ecosa might be the solution you need. The memory foam takes all the pressure off your neck and shoulders. This relief contributes to releasing muscle tension, so you wake up feeling refreshed.
Headaches from a pillow that's too flat or too high could also receive some attention from the adjustable Ecosa 3D pillow.
This contoured pillow doesn't have equal thickness all around. The low side is 10cm high while the high side is 13cm high. You also get two adjustable pads that add on 2cm or 3cm extra.
Most comfortable pillow heights are between 4-6 inches. The adjustable pads on the Ecosa 3D pillow let you choose your most comfortable pillow height within that range.
- Durability: Some users complain that the pillow lost some of its firmness a few months after use
- Might not fit your current pillowcase: This pillow might not fit into standard pillowcases and might make your bed look untidy. You could get pillowcases that match from Ecosa. It might not be for you if you're not interested in spending more money on a pillowcase
- Neck pain relief: If you're looking for something to help with your neck pain, this might be it. Many users happily report improvement or neck pain disappearance from using this pillow
- Pocket friendly: This might be the pillow for budget shoppers. You can also get offers to cut down the price even further
- 100-day trial: That's ample time to test out the pillow's features and decide if it's a good match or not. If you find it unsuitable, you can return it for a full refund
Final Product Statement
Ecosa 3D adjustable pillow's unique features aimed at providing specific user comfort earns it a place on our best pillow in Australia list.
3. Best Memory Foam Pillow Australia - Macoda Charcoal
Memory foam pillows are pretty popular. If you're joining in using a memory foam pillow, it's only natural that you go for the possible best.
The Macoda Charcoal pillow has specific qualities that place it above some other memory foam pillows.
Best Memory Foam Pillow
Why Macoda Charcoal is the Best Memory Foam Pillow Australia
Macoda Charcoal pillow is super supportive while contouring to accommodate your natural spinal curves.
Most memory foam products tend to store heat, making them uncomfortable for hot sleepers. Macoda Charcoal pillow features a cooling gel and an open structure that allows air motion and heat distribution.
Macoda Charcoal pillow is another pocket-friendly pillow you could consider.
- Macoda pillow: $150
You can visit their website, so you don't miss out on this price. You can also check for other sales offers that might help you save more money.
Macoda Charcoal pillow is on the list mainly for the comfort and satisfaction it gives.
Everyone deserves a good night rest, which is what the Macoda Charcoal pillow provides.
It's firm enough to hold your head up while still allowing your head to settle in nicely.
Macoda Charcoal pillow consists of a memory foam core that's sensitive to your body's curves. This core contains a bamboo charcoal infusion. Bamboo is natural, environmentally friendly and safe for people with allergies and sensitivity problems.
The charcoal contributes to this pillow's cooling properties. It's also excellent at eliminating odours so your pillow won't have a musty smell even with frequent use.
Memory foam products are hot. That statement might be right for most of them, but Macoda seems determined to fix it.
The pillow contains air circulation channels that keep it nice and cool even after extended usage. It also has cooling gel infused into its structure to help with spreading heat and maintaining freshness.
A Macoda Charcoal pillow might be worth a try if you'd love all the benefits of memory foam whIle staying cool.
How do you trust a brand is good for the environment?
Macoda has the CertiPUR-US® and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certifications. These certificates show you the company's dedication to using health safe and environmentally friendly materials.
The CertiPUR-US®-Certified memory foam pillow is free from harmful chemicals and produces mild off-gassing. Other chemicals that damage the environment, such as ozone depleters aren't present either.
You might also love knowing that the OEKO-TEX® Standard100-certified bamboo cover is proven to be free of over 300 toxic chemicals.
- Might be too high for some: Some users have complained that they find the medium profile too high and prefer something lower. If you prefer a lower profile pillow, this cushion might not be the right fit
- 60-night trial: If you're unsure of the pillow that works for you, getting a trial period could make the process easier. The 60 night trial from Macoda should be enough to test it out and choose
- Cooling effect: Macoda lets you flip your pillow with the seasons. So, you get the cool side in the summer and the warmer side in cooler months
Final Product Statement
A deserving member of our best pillows in Australia guide, we could describe the Macoda pillow as the gold of memory foam pillows. It's supportive and ensures user comfort.
4. Best Latex Pillow Australia - Adairs Downtime Natural Latex
Latex pillows could be what you need, but before finalising your choice, let's see why Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow made it onto our list.
Adairs Downtime Natural Latex
Best Latex Pillow
$129 - $149
Why Adairs Downtime Natural Latex is the Best Latex Pillow Australia
Latex pillows are a delight to lay on. Their pressure point support system might have you feeling like you're floating on the clouds. They're also softer than memory foam so they could be the alternative to memory foam if that's what you desire.
If you're looking for something more breathable than a memory foam pillow while preserving contouring properties, then you're describing the Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow.
This pillow consists of a natural latex core featuring an open cell structure allowing free airflow and temperature regulation.
The Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow is within the market average for this type of pillow.
- Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow medium profile: 129.99
- Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow high profile: 149.99
You can save some money on your purchase if you're part of their linen lovers program. The linen lovers prices are:
- Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow medium profile: $116.99
- Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow high profile: $134.99
Adair's Downtime natural latex is naturally supportive and excellent at relieving tension points.
It aids a restful night by contouring to your head and neck to ensure a good sleeping posture. The high-quality cotton cover gives Adair's Downtime natural latex its soft feel, letting you rest easy.
Adair's Downtime natural latex is environmentally friendly and comprises of natural latex rubber from sustainable plantation trees.
The latex core has a top-quality cotton velour removable cover. The softcover keeps all the inner pillow components intact while providing a smooth surface for relaxation.
This pillow's design caters for sensitive people. Natural latex is naturally hypoallergenic, so it shouldn't aggravate asthma or allergies.
The pillow also has antimicrobial features that contribute to its hygiene. When you notice dirt or possible allergen build up, you can give the cushion cover a good wash to restore things to normal.
Cleaning your pillow should be a hassle-free process thanks to the removable cotton cover. You can take off the pillow cover and wash it in your washing machine to restore hygiene.
However, the pillow core shouldn't go into the wash. Use a damp cloth and mild soap to wipe off any stains.
You can get the Macoda Charcoal pillow in either a high profile or low profile. This way, you get to choose one that fits your sleeping position and preference better.
The high profile pillow is pretty firm and might be better for side sleepers or combination sleepers. If you want a softer pillow, the medium profile might be what you need. It can also serve stomach or back sleepers well.
- No low profile: Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow comes in high and medium profile only. Some customers found these too high and preferred a lower profile. If you want something thinner, this product might not be the one for you
- Firmness: If you're used to softer alternatives, you might find this pillow to be too firm due to the pressure point support. You could get used to it after a few weeks of use
- No odour: If you're sensitive to smells, you might appreciate that this pillow doesn't have the unpleasant off-gassing smell typical with memory foams
- Positive reviews: Many past users are happy to leave positive testimonies about this pillow. Customer satisfaction might be enough to convince you
- Environmentally friendly: The natural latex comes from a sustainable plantation, so no harm comes to the environment. It's also biodegradable, making disposal easy
Final Product Statement
Adairs Downtime natural latex pillow might be the sleep solution you need. The natural latex core and soft cotton cover give you the perfect blend of comfort and firmness, earning it a place on our best pillows in Australia list.
5. Best Pillow For Side Sleepers Australia - Adairs Downtime Memory Foam
Hey, side sleepers!
Have you ever wondered if there are pillows specifically designed to offer you the best support and comfort?
No one does it better than Adairs Downtime memory foam.
A highly dense foam, this pillow is ideal for posture alignment, and that's only one of its many features!
Yes, there's more!
Adairs Downtime Memory Foam
Best Pillow For Side Sleepers
$109 - $119
Why Adairs Downtime Memory Foam is the Best Pillow For Side Sleepers Australia
Adairs Downtime pillow features a memory foam flexible enough to easily fit your head and neck's exact outline for comfy relaxation during sleep.
The pillow's tenderness reflects a fluffy, all-natural fill that's as soft and airy as cotton.
It's also free of pesticides and other unpleasant chemicals.
The 45cm x 70cm pillow offers three different profiles with varying prices to suit your budget.There's also a considerable discount for members of the Linen Lovers loyalty reward program.
- Contour Pillow: $109.99 or $98.99for Linen Lovers
- Medium Profile: $109.99 or $98.99 for Linen Lovers
- High Profile: $119.99 or $107.99 for Linen Lovers
Adairs offers regular discounts, and you can qualify for them by purchasing online.
The Adairs Downtime memory foam has superior constituent materials. Its casing is made from polyester and filled with memory foam to offer you optimum comfort and support.
Adairs prevents microorganism growth and unwanted odour on your pillow.
The entire pillow (core and cover) is treated with Ultra-Fresh to protect you against microbes.
Body Pain and Stress Relief
This pillow is not dubbed "the best pillow for side sleepers in Australia" for nothing. It's deliberately created to meet your body's needs.
Here's a high-density foam that aids a misaligned spinal cord's correction, straightening the neck and backside.
Positive Customer Reviews
The Adairs company has constant accolades and affirmative reviews from regular buyers.
With the flood of reviews on their memory foam pillow, it's apparent that it delivers proven results.
- May change with the climate: The pillow texture may change depending on the weather. During cold weather, it may become more rigid and softer in hot weather
- Soft and pliant: The Adairs downtime memory foam pillow ensures comfortable sleep as it gently blends to suit the shape of your head and neck. This excellent feature enhances relaxation and reduces the risk of neck and shoulder pains upon waking up
- Made with memory foam: The memory foam material is a highly therapeutic sleeping aid. Besides giving you great sleep, it is also resistant to dust mites, making it a great option if you have springtime allergies
- Removable cover: You don't have to worry about washing the entire pillow. Simply remove the pillow cover. Wash and dry it, and wear it back on
- Change of mind warranty: This is one of Adair's most fantastic pluses. If you're not convinced after using the product, they offer a 60-day and 90-day return policy for Non-Linen and Linen Lovers, respectively
Final Product Statement
You deserve better sleep devoid of aches and stiffness even if you're a side sleeper.
The Adairs Downtime memory foam offers convenience on a pillow that helps you avoid aches by correcting neck and spinal alignment.
6. Best Contour Pillow Australia - Zanui Contoured Support
Choosing the right pillow depends on several things. Comfort and posture improvement are vital factors.
What if you can get a pillow to offer you both without sacrificing any?
Fashioned from memory foam, Zanui's Contoured Support Pillow promotes enjoyable sleep and offers relief from back and neck pains.
Zanui Contoured Support
Best Contour Pillow
Why Zanui Contoured Support is the Best Contour Pillow Australia
The Zanui Contoured Pillow is fashioned from core natural bamboo, which makes it safe for sensitive individuals to use without worrying about allergies.
It's design also kicks your night off to a great start. As you rest your head on the pillow, it aligns to hug your body relieving the weight and every sense of discomfort.
It's light and easy to move around, making it a perfect fit for trips and usage in different rooms around the house.
The Zanui Contoured Support comes at a fair price.
- Contoured Memory Foam Support Pillow: $169.95
You may get this product at a discounted price if you qualify for their offers. Visit their website for more details.
This Zanui product meets your need for relief, as it's structured to suit your body curve to prevent and alleviate back plus neck pain.
It also comes with adjustable height markers to fit various back sizes.
It's a contoured support pillow type, widely known for its alignment with the back, neck, and stomach. Zanui's Contoured pillow strengthens these body parts through its denseness and cooling properties.
Unique Product Features
The Zanui Contoured Support is made with full natural bamboo that's hypoallergenic and strong. It also has a silky feel and smooth touch, allowing for ease of use.
This foam is also treated with nano charcoal and a cool gel component that absorbs sweat while giving off a fresh scent.
Durability and Longevity
It's got a removable cover you can wipe easily to prevent dirt and bacterial infections. As such, you can rest assured of its durability and lifespan.
- No return for change of mind
- Easy cleaning: The Zanui Contoured Support cleans easily with a cover you can quickly get off, wash and replace
- Absorbs moisture: The nano charcoal component rapidly mops up sweat and helps you rid the pillow of lingering odour
- Adjustable height: The pillow's height is adjustable to fit your neck, shoulders, and head. You'll also enjoy this feature if you're a side sleeper as it allows room for your shoulders
Final Product Statement
If you've been looking for a contoured pillow that offers a blend of essential features, consider Zanui's Contoured Support. It's the best contour pillow in Australia considering its texture, hypoallergenic quality, refreshing property, and maximal comfort.
7. Best Pillow For Sleep Apnoea Australia - Regal Contour
Did you know that one in ten Australians suffer obstructive sleep apnoea?
How do we remedy this?
Step forward Regal Contour Memory Foam! The Australian-made pillow for healthy sleep and free breathing.
Like a best friend, this plushy and resilient pillow gives your neck all the support it deserves as you journey on to dreamland.
Best Pillow For Sleep Apnoea
Why Regal Contour is the Best Pillow For Sleep Apnea Australia
Regal Contour pillow has an open cell structure that facilitates air circulation, maintaining optimum temperature come summer or winter.
You can modify yours to four elevations, allowing you to adjust to a suitable height to open your airway.
Moreover, the memory foam helps support your neck, allowing you to breathe better whether you're a back or side sleeper.
Crafted from high-quality and superior materials, the Regal Contour checks all the crucial boxes to provide maximum comfort and support.
Regal Sleep offers the pillow at a competitive and cost-efficient price.
- Regal Contour Memory Pillow Foam: $129.00
Visit their website to catch up on existing promos.
Unlike most pillows you might've seen, the Regal Contour's design is an adjustable one.
It has a base layer that accommodates various body sizes.
Remove the layer, and you can adjust it to as many as four different heights!
Resilient and Thick
With its incredible contour feature, the memory foam pillow offers resilience and thickness that affords your body parts high-level support.
One of Regal Contour's most outstanding features is the health benefits on offer. The memory foam is not only an excellent apnoea remedy, but it's also hypoallergenic.
You may not have to worry about pulmonary allergy or other reactions.
Optimum Air Circulation
The pillow has an open-cell structure and pinholes, features that help enhance and optimise air circulation.
You can look forward to your cool pillow in summer and a warm relief from the cold in winter.
Cheers to incredible relief!
Regal's contoured memory foam pillow helps you relax after a stressful day. Bid fatigue and stress goodbye as you lean into your pillow.
- Weight: The mattress is slightly heavier than others on this list
- Simple care instructions: The Regal Contour is proof that caring for pillows doesn't have to be challenging. It comes with a washable cover that's also resistant to dust mites and mould
- GECA certified: One of the best assurances of the comfort, health, and hygiene of this pillow is the GECA certification. GECA refers to Good Environmental Choice Australia, meaning the product is void of harmful substances
- High-level support: You needn't wake up to muscle pains and stiff necks. There are enough contours for adequate support to your neck, head, and shoulders while you sleep
- Flexible pay: Regal Sleep offers a four-time instalment payment without interest. With AfterPay, you can deposit and start using the pillow right away
Final Product Statement
Regal Contour memory pillow is our go-to option for people with sleep apnoea issues. It's adjustable and provides excellent neck support.
Buyer's Guide: What You Need to Consider When Looking for the Best Pillow Australia
After learning about the best pillows in Australia, choosing the specific pillow for you could still be an ordeal. The wide product range from materials to covers doesn't make the process any easier.
To truly get the best out of your pillow purchase, considering your specific needs is crucial.
Here's a buyer's guide to lead you through the selection process.
Your sleeping position is a significant determining factor in the ideal pillow for you. It could affect the pillow support type and thickness for you.
For instance, stomach sleepers do much better with thinner pillows. If you're a side sleeper, a low profile pillow might be the best option for you. On the other hand, side sleepers need a bit more height. This height helps to put your chin at a neutral position.
A back sleeper might prefer a contoured pillow that resits gravity's pull on your neck to maintain your natural neck curvature.
What Type of Pain Do You Suffer From
The wrong pillow could be responsible for the neck, head, or backaches you feel in the morning. It all has to do with how the product alters your spinal curvature.
If you already have existing spine conditions, you would appreciate a pillow that alters your neck curves the least. Proper head positioning that doesn't aggravate your symptoms might set you on the right track to healing.
Desired Style and Material
Several pillow types include:
- Memory foam,
- Down/ down alternatives,
- Latex and
Each of these pillow kinds has its respective advantages or disadvantages. Feather and down pillows are softer options whilst latex and memory foams provide excellent pressure relief.
Memory foam pillows are trendy. They contour to your body, offering superior support, but might get too hot making them inadequate for hot sleepers.
You might have to choose between contoured support and firm posture support.
Contoured pillows are excellent at relieving pressure. They could also help with pain relief. Back sleepers might even benefit more from contoured support.
A firm posture support pillow is versatile and would fit with most sleeping styles. It might be all you need if you're a combination sleeper.
We all have different needs, and sometimes the same generic pillow doesn't cut it.
Your sleeping style, height, and size could affect the pillow thickness that's right for you.
Most people prefer a pillow that's 4-6 inches thick, but the right choice ultimately depends on you. If you have the option of altering the pillow's height, you can get a more personalised experience.
For Sore Necks
For Neck Pain and Headaches
Memory Foam Pick
You might want to consider your pillow's firmness when choosing your pillow. A pillow's firmness relates closely to its loft.
Your preference and sleeping style would influence your pillow firmness choice. Side sleepers typically do better with firm pillows that support the neck and chin.
Combination sleepers and back sleepers need some support so a medium-firm pillow might do the trick.
If you're a stomach sleeper, a soft pillow might be what you need. Stomach sleepers don't need much elevation off the bed because that can hyper-extend the neck, causing discomfort and possible pain the morning after.
Your pillow is a common place for dirt and allergens to accumulate. A hypoallergenic pillow might be top for your consideration if you have asthma or other respiratory allergies. Be sure to check out the pillow's construction material and covers.
Memory foam pillows generally don't promote microbial growth or contain allergens.
Your ideal pillow thickness depends on what makes you comfortable. If your pillow is too high, it might push your neck into uncomfortable positions, causing pain and discomfort.
If your pillow is too low, you'll be missing out on some much-needed support and may result in tension on your neck muscles.
The key is striking a balance and reaching a middle ground. If you're unsure of the pillow thickness for you, consider something between 4-6inches. An adjustable pillow might also help to test different pillow heights till you meet your match.
When searching for the best pillows in Australia with the right features, the prices can run up before you know it.
How much you're willing to spend on a pillow might determine which brands are within your reach. If you're spending less, your budget shouldn't exclude you from the very best features.
Go over our list and we hope you find a pillow fitting your needs with a price within your budget. There are also discounts available on listed merchant websites that could help you save some money.
Best Pillow Australia In Summary
We're so happy you made it here. Have you been able to figure out the best pillow for you?
Don't worry if you're still unsure. We recommend any of our top three picks:
All three are excellent options.
However, Ergoflex tops the list for its superb pain-relief abilities. Its high-density memory foam core provides incredible support and moulds to your spine to reduce pressure.
Its hypoallergenic Tencel cover, and memory foam makes it ideal for allergy sufferers. It comes at an affordable price, and it's 12cm tall, excellent for most sleeping positions.
Choosing the best pillow in Australia can be tedious, but paying attention to critical features like material, support type, pain relief, firmness, thickness, and budget might make picking one easier.
Don't go just yet. We'd love to hear from you 😊
Please share your pillow shopping secrets with us in the comments.
For Sore Necks
For Neck Pain and Headaches
Memory Foam Pick